Friday, June 24, 2011

Almost, but not quite...

I found this picture on Pinterest.  It is so sweet that I would ALMOST have another baby just to be able to stage this photo.  Good reason to have a child, no?  I just made this exact ring for a client who got married a month ago.  As soon as I saw this picture, I sent it to her and asked if she would go ahead and have a kid so we could take this photo.  Her answer was something along the lines of an elaborate, slightly rude "NO"!!!  At any rate, I thought I would share it because not only do I love the ring design, I just loooovvveee those newborn baby feet!


xoxo,
Marlene
Pin It

1 comment:

Town and Country Gals said...

OMG, is there anything more adorable then baby feet! That photo is so sweet! Love the rings, amazing what people come up with, I guess that's what makes a great photographer! Left you a comment on your scale post, (found you from blog party) will be visiting often!
Rebecca