Monday, June 27, 2011

I love shaving my legs!

Yes, you read the title of this post correctly!  No longer is it a chore to be dreaded in the Summer and avoided until I look like a yeti in the Winter!  I have discovered Eos (it stands for Evolution of Smooth-how cute is that?) shave cream.  This is the best shave cream I have ever used.  You can use it wet or DRY!  I shaved my legs in the middle of my bathroom floor this morning and my legs are silky smooth with no red bumps (I took a shower last night before bed and was too lazy to do it then. While I was getting dressed this morning I realized it was a necessity not an option).  I never thought I would be moved to write about something as mundane as shave cream, but this product is amazing.  It feels like lotion.  I could go on and on about how much I love it, but just do yourself a favor and go buy some.  I am probably about to go buy every product they make.

Also, I guess I should note that Eos did not pay me to write this blog or endorse their product.  Although we appreciate each and every one of you who reads our blog and comments, I don't think we have enough followers to get free stuff, yet!  Eos, I WOULD welcome anything you care to send me, though.

Xoxo,
Marlene Pin It

No comments: